All GTalk2VoIP voice services
previously availabe only for Google Talk users are now possible with Yahoo! Messenger. This means, Yahoo! Messenger users can:
- Make calls to PSTN via GTalk2VoIP voip carriers.
- Make calls to other IMs (Google Talk and MSN/Live Messenger).
- Make calls to SIP phones and SIP services.
- Receive calls from SIP.
- Use voicemail and voice conferencing with other IM clients.
These services can be used through a service bot: which you have to invite to your Yahoo! Messenger (it will be then displayed as gtalk2voipXXX@yahoo.com). Usage instructions are the same as for Google Talk or MSN/Live Messenger: you send it CALL command to initiate a call, like:
CALL to call Google Talk user , or
CALL to call MSN/Live Messenger user , or
CALL to call SIP service.
The service bot automatically recognizes your callee type, but you can also manually define it by using following prefixes:
gtalk: - to initiate a call to Google Talk, or
msn: - to initiatite a call to MSN/Live Messenger, or
yahoo: - to initiate a call to Yahoo! Messenger, or
sip: - to initiate a call to SIP phone.
- To access Yahoo! Messenger users from other IMs, a CALL command should be initiated to service bot, like:
- Calls from SIP network to Yahoo! Messenger should be routed to:
- Google Talk users can add Yahoo contacts to their roster like:
Have a nice call!
Send all your questions and ideas for further service improvements to GTalk2VoIP TEAM. We would certainly like to hear from y ou!
If you've tested and liked our services, please let your friends know about it, send them a voice mail. Thank you.